How to Install Windows 7 Step by Step Guide
Last Updated: Thursday, 10 May 2018 18:59
How to Install Windows 7 (Ultimate) Step by Step Guide
This step-by-step guide describe you for how to install Windows 7 Ultimate step by step this is same as installation of Home Edition or other Before installation you need to check Windows 7 Minimum System Requirement for know your hardware supported or not. And prepared your hardware drive if don't have can download through internet.
Now go to the following steps
- Setup your BIOS for first boot by CD/DVD drive
- Insert your Windows 7 bootable DVD in your drive and boot from DVD by pressing any key on booting screen time
1) In the Next Screen See below image and Select Language, country and in keyboard or input
method leave default. CLICK NEXT
[Note: -In the next screen see blow two message - What is know before installing windows (windows 7 info), Repaire your Computer (If you want repaire click here)]
2) Read the license terms and tick I accept license terms and then CLICK NEXT
3) Select Custom
[Note: -Here you can see two option - Upgrade (For upgrade you os older os to windows 7), Custom (Advance)]
4) In the next screen select your drivewhere you want to install windows 7
[Note:-If you want to formate drive, create new partition or more click on Drive Option (Advance) in right bottom]
5) Now Installation process starts and copies all file to your hard disk see below
6) Now Ask you for password type a password and CLICK NEXT
7) Type the PRODUCT KEYS which get with Windows 7
[Note: -If dont have can be leave blank however Windows 7 will run in trial for 30 days only you must in this period activate your windows]
8) "Help protect your computer and improve Windows automatically" Choose Recommended settings
9) Select your time zone and setting date and time properly
10) Select your computer's current location. If you are a home user then choose Home network otherwise select the appropriate option.
11) Finish your Installation, Now login by using password.
[Noe: -If you did'nt enter product key the now open propertise of my computer or open run and type "sysdm.cpl" and here you can change your activation code.]