Delete History, Cache & Cookies from Browsers - IE, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
- Last Updated: Thursday, 10 May 2018 18:07
- Hits: 669
Page 1 of 2
How to delete Cache, Cookies, History, Autosaved data, In-Private Browsing data, Password in Internet Explorer and Other Internet Browser
INTERNET EXPLORER - How to delete cach and cookies from IE
- On the Menu bar, click the Tools menu at the top of your browser,
and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab at the top of the dialogue box.
- Click Delete Files under Temporary Internet files.
- Select Delete all offline content by checking the box.
- Click OK.
To Delete Cache and cookies in Internet Explorer 7
- On the menu bar, click Tools | Internet Options.
- Select the General tab.
- Click Delete under Browsing History.
- Under Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files.
- Click Delete Cookies.
- Click OK.
To Delete Cache and cookies in Internet Explorer 8
- Go to Safety menu on the top of the IE 8 browser page
- Untick or uncheck Preserve Favorite Website Data checkbox
- Put a tick against Temporary Internet Files check box (it is initially in the ticked)
- Put a tick against Cookies (it is initially in the ticked)
- In fact as if you have to delete the complete cache, keep the Form Data, Passwords and InPrivate Filtering Data checkboxes in ticked state.
- Click the Delete button
- Wait until the computer completes the processing
- Click the Tools menu at the top of your browser and select Clear Private Data…
- Select the Cookies and Cache checkboxes.
- Click Clear Private Data Now.
- In the newversion of Firefox, it is Tools | Clear Recent History
- Select the Time range to clear (Everything is the better option to clear all the memories!) and click onClear Now
To Delete Cache and cookies in Firefox for Mac
- Click the Firefox menu at the top of your browser and select Preferences…
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click Clear Now… at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Check the boxes next to Cache and Cookies in the new dialogue box.
- Click ClearPrivate Data Now
- If it is the new version of Firefox, it can be Clear Recent History without the checkboxes for Cookies and Cache separately
- Open the Safari menu on your browser's toolbar.
- Select Empty Cache.
- Click Empty in the dialogue box.
To Delete Cookies in Safari
- Go to Edit | Preferences | Security tab
- Select Show Cookies
- Select Removeall
- Confirm by clicking Yes
- Select Done
- Next >>